The Caruso Law Offices has over 29 years of experience and have built a reputation in successfully representing personal injury cases in Albuquerque and throughout the entire state of New Mexico. Our personal injury law firm focuses on a select group of common accident cases. We take pride in establishing a personal relationship with each client and specialist that we work with. We are solely a personal injury law firm and do an excellent job helping our clients claim damages against the people who have caused them harm due to their careless behavior.
We have a “no fee guarantee” which means you won’t pay a cent unless we win the case. In the event of a success, we offer a discounted attorney fee of 29% which makes us more affordable than any other attorney in Albuquerque (other attorneys charge a standard 40%). If you or a loved one has suffered an accident that was not your fault, then contact an experienced and aggressive attorney at Caruso Law Offices in Albuquerque at 505-883-5000 for a free, confidential assessment.
New Mexico Personal Injury, Car Accident, Truck Accident, Spine Injury, Brain Injury, Pedestrian Accident, Motorcycle Accident and Wrongful Death Lawyer Serving Torrance County
Personal Injury Cases – Caruso Law Offices handles all matters related to personal injury law including:
- Accidents – We have the experience to get you the compensation you are entitled in your accident case. This includes recovering of medical bills, loss of income and any pain and suffering due to the injuries sustained as a result of the accident.
- Brain Injury – There are many causes of traumatic brain injuries, including car wrecks, truck accidents, product defects, construction accidents, or another person or company’s negligence.
- Car Accident – These is the most common type of personal injury case. Our firm has the inside knowledge of how the insurance companies work and can help you get the compensation you are entitled for your injuries. This can range from whiplash, seatbelt injuries, spine injuries, brain injuries or even broken bones.
- Motorcycle Accident – Motorcycle accidents often result in the most severe injuries. These require experienced litigators to effectively represent the necessities in your case to law enforcement officers investigating the accident, insurance adjusters, and juries.
- Pedestrian Accident – This involves any accident which involves pedestrians and motor vehicles including cars, trucks, buses or taxis. It’s not uncommon for these accidents to occur due to the negligence of operator of the vehicle involved, whether in busy cities or residential neighborhoods.
- Spinal Cord Injury – In personal injury law, spinal cord injuries can be caused by any type of accident due to someone else’s negligence. This can include car or motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, slip and fall accidents or even workplace accidents.
- Truck Accident – Handling truck accident cases requires a thorough understanding of commercial vehicle regulations on both the federal and state level. The cause or responsibility of a truck accident can range from the fault of the driver of the truck, the owner of the truck, the vehicle or equipment manufacturer, or even the distributor. We can handle all aspects of your truck accident case by dealing with the insurance companies and helping you find the proper medical treatment so you can focus on recovering.
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death can result from many different types of accidents caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence. This could include a fatality resulting from an auto accident, death during an operation that was botched or after a misdiagnosis, death due to the use of a defective product, among others.
Directions to Albuquerque Personal Injury Attorney from Torrance County, NM
Torrance County, NM
Total Est. Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 62.9 mi
- Head northwest toward Co Rd A154
- Slight left onto Co Rd A154
- Turn right onto NM-41 N
- Turn left onto I-40 BUS W (signs for Albuquerque)
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-40 W and merge onto I-40 W
- Take exit 160 for Carlisle Blvd
- Turn right onto Carlisle Blvd NE. Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
4302 Carlisle Blvd.
NE Albuquerque, NM 87107