Obtaining Compensation for Ontario Trucking Accident Injuries in California
Trucking accidents are some of the most devastating types of accidents a person can be a part of. Sadly, many victims suffer serious or even fatal injuries as a result of the accident. There are many different causes of commercial trucking accidents, with many of them being preventable. Here at Caruso Law, our team of lawyers are dedicated to helping commercial trucking accident victims and their families by protecting their rights and recovering the compensation they deserve. If you suffered Ontario trucking accident injuries in California, call to schedule a FREE consultation to learn more about your rights to compensation.
During your no-cost and no-risk consultation, we can evaluate your claim and answer questions about liability, what compensation you may be entitled to, and how we can help you. Our experienced team of trucking accident lawyers has handled cases throughout New Mexico for over 35 years, and now we have an office in Ontario, California, handling catastrophic trucking accident cases. If you or a loved one were seriously injured or if a loved one was wrongfully killed in a trucking accident, call to schedule your free consultation today to learn more about your rights.
Ontario Trucking Accident Injuries: Common Ones and Risks
Commercial trucking accidents can cause virtually any type of injury, with most of them being severe. Some of the most common injuries trucking accident victims sustain include the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries – Traumatic brain injuries are often caused by a jolt, blow, or other type of trauma to the head and often leave victims with permanent brain damage. There are many different types of brain injuries, with some being more severe than others. Certain types of TBIs leave victims in a coma, or may cause death. I
- Spinal cord injuries (SCIs) – Spinal cord injuries are another common and devastating type of injury that trucking accident victims sustain. Spinal cord injuries occur either due to damage of the spinal cord, or a complete severing of the spinal cord. Most spinal cord injuries cause some degree of paralysis, depending on the level of where the injury occurred and degree of injury.
- Amputation or loss of limb – This type of injury often occurs in trucking accidents. It can either be caused by a crush injury, or by complete severing of the limb from the body. In some cases, doctors may try to save the limb from amputation after the accident, but the damage is so severe that an amputation is required.
- Disfigurement – This is one of the most emotionally traumatizing injuries that victims often deal with. Disfigurement may leave the person unrecognizable or significantly disfigured, causing emotional and physical pain as well as financial strain due to the need for medical treatment, including surgeries.
- Broken bones – This is another common type of injury that trucking accident victims suffer. While common, it doesn’t mean that the injury is any less serious. Broken bones often cause victims severe pain, potential infection, prolonged immobilization, other complications due to broken bones, hospitalization, surgeries, and other issues caused by a broken bone.
- Wrongful death – This is the most severe type of injury a victim can sustain. This type of injury not only causes a loss of life, but also emotional, physical, and financial losses of the victim’s family members.
Did You Suffering Ontario Trucking Accident Injuries? Call the Caruso Law Offices, P.C.
If you or your loved one was injured in a commercial trucking accident, we encourage you to call our trucking accident lawyers today. We will work with you and for you to investigate the accident, identify the cause, and recover you the compensation you deserve. Our Ontario trucking accident injuries lawyers understand how frightening it can be to be involved in a commercial trucking accident, and we also understand the great financial burden is often associated with trucking accident injuries. We will stop at nothing to help ease your financial burden by recovering the compensation you deserve. Call today to learn how we can help you.
To learn more, please call (505) 308-0427 to schedule a FREE consultation with our lawyers. We handle causes throughout New Mexico, including Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Roswell, Cuervo, Rio Rancho, Clovis, Farmington, Hobbs, Albuquerque where our office is located, and anywhere else throughout New Mexico. We also have a second trucking accident office in California, serving those in Inland Empire County and San Bernardino County, as well as those who have been catastrophically injured or wrongfully killed through California. Please call to schedule for FREE appointment by dialing (505) 308-0427 or contact us through our website’s easy to use and convenient contact box available here.