Injured in an Accident? Call Our Personal Injury Attorney Santa Fe For Help
The Caruso Law Offices, PC has over 30 years of experience and have built a reputation in successfully representing personal injury cases in Albuquerque and throughout the entire state of New Mexico. Our bodily injury law firm focuses on a select group of common accident cases. Our Personal Injury Attorney Santa Fe take pride in establishing a personal relationship with each client and specialist that we work with. We are solely a personal injury law firm and do an excellent job helping our clients claim damages against the people who have caused them harm due to their careless behavior.
We have a “no fee guarantee” which means you won’t pay a cent unless we win the case. In the event of a success, we offer a discounted attorney fee of 29% which makes us more affordable than any other attorney in Albuquerque (other attorneys charge a standard 40%). If you or a loved one has suffered an accident that was not your fault, then contact an experienced and aggressive attorney at Caruso Law Offices in Albuquerque at for a free, confidential assessment.
New Mexico Personal Injury, Car Accident, Truck Accident, Spine Injury, Brain Injury, Pedestrian Accident, Motorcycle Accident and Wrongful Death Lawyer Serving Santa Fe
Personal Injury Cases – Caruso Law Offices handles all matters related to personal injury law including:
- Accidents – We have the experience to get you the compensation you are entitled in your accident case. This includes recovering of medical bills, loss of income and any pain and suffering due to the injuries sustained as a result of the accident.
- Brain Injury – There are many causes of traumatic brain injuries, including car wrecks, truck accidents, product defects, construction accidents, or another person or company’s negligence.
- Car Accident – These is the most common type of personal injury case. Our firm has the inside knowledge of how the insurance companies work and can help you get the compensation you are entitled for your injuries. This can range from whiplash, seatbelt injuries, spine injuries, brain injuries or even broken bones. We also handle catastrophic trucking accidents, including those due to FMCSA violations.
- Motorcycle Accident – Motorcycle accidents often result in the most severe injuries. These require experienced litigators to effectively represent the necessities in your case to law enforcement officers investigating the accident, insurance adjusters, and juries. Our Personal Injury Attorney Santa Fe can help motorcycle accident victims win compensation for their damages.
- Pedestrian Accident – This involves any accident which involves pedestrians and motor vehicles including cars, trucks, buses or taxis. It’s not uncommon for these accidents to occur due to the negligence of operator of the vehicle involved, whether in busy cities or residential neighborhoods.
- Spinal Cord Injury – In personal injury law, spinal cord injuries can be caused by any type of accident due to someone else’s negligence. This can include car or motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, slip and fall accidents or even workplace accidents.
- Truck Accident – Handling truck accident cases requires a thorough understanding of commercial vehicle regulations on both the federal and state level. The cause or responsibility of a truck accident can range from the fault of the driver of the truck, the owner of the truck, the vehicle or equipment manufacturer, or even the distributor. We can handle all aspects of your truck accident case by dealing with the insurance companies and helping you find the proper medical treatment so you can focus on recovering.
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death can result from many different types of accidents caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence. This could include a fatality resulting from an auto accident, death during an operation that was botched or after a misdiagnosis, death due to the use of a defective product, among others.
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Santa Fe, NM 87502
Total Est. Time: 58 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 59.4 mi
- Head east on E San Francisco St toward Cathedral Pl
- Turn right onto Cathedral Pl
- Turn left onto E Alameda St
- Take the 1st right onto Paseo De Peralta
- Turn left onto Cerrillos Rd
- Turn left onto S St Francis Dr
- Take the ramp onto I-25 S
- Take exit 228 toward Montgomery Blvd/Montano Rd
- Merge onto Pan American Frontage Rd S
- Turn left onto Montano Rd NE
- Continue onto Montgomery Blvd NE
- Turn right onto Carlisle Blvd NE
- Make a U-turn at Hilton Ave NE
Need Help? Call the Caruso Law Offices, P.C.
Our experienced Personal Injury Attorney Santa Fe can help you and your family recover compensation for personal injuries, lost wages, medical bills, and other damages. If you or a loved one have any injuries from a personal injury accident, especially catastrophic injuries, call our bodily injury law firm for help.
No Win, No Fee Guarantee in New Mexico
Our experienced and compassionate team only is paid legal fees after we recover compensation for you or a loved one. That means there is a no win, no fee guarantee to work with our Personal Injury Attorney Santa Fe.