Wrongful Death of a Loved One: Call Our Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer in California
Perhaps the worst type of trucking accident is an accident involving fatalities. The loss of a loved one is incomprehensible, and no amount of money can ever bring your loved one back. However, many fatal truck accidents are entirely preventable, and you likely are facing a great deal of financial burden after the passing of your loved one. You should never have to worry about paying for your loved one’s funeral or their other expenses when they could still be here if the truck driver had acted responsibly. Additionally, you may be facing a loss of income now that your loved one has passed. Our fatal truck accident lawyer in California is here to help you gain compensation for your loved one’s passing to help provide you with financial security.
Here at the Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our experienced fatal truck accident lawyer in California can help you and your family recover the compensation you need after the loss of a loved one. Our lawyers in California represent victims of catastrophic trucking accidents, including those resulting in a wrongful death in Empire Upland County and San Bernardino County, California. We understanding how difficult that it can be to handle the grief associated with a wrongful death when a loved one is killed by the reckless, negligent, and careless actions of another person like a truck driver or a business like a trucking company. This is why our bodily injury law firm offers FREE consultations to victims and their families—especially to families after a fatal trucking accident.
Causes of Fatal Truck Accidents in California
There are many different causes of fatal trucking accidents, with some being unfortunately unavoidable. The most common causes of fatal trucking accidents include the following:
- Safety violation – If truck driver or the trucking company the truck driver works for violates a state or federal safety violation, this can result in a fatal trucking accident
- Error of the driver – This is perhaps the most common cause of fatal trucking accidents, with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration citing this cause as being 0 times more likely than any other factor to cause a trucking accident
- Improper loading of the truck – A truck that is improperly loaded or overloaded can increase the risk of catastrophic trucking accidents, such as rollover accidents
- Equipment failure – This can be due to manufacturer’s flaw, or can also be due to a failure to maintain the truck or failure to inspect the truck at appropriate intervals
- Poor weather conditions – Poor weather conditions is another contributing factor of fatal trucking accidents in California. While poor weather conditions may be difficult to drive in, truck drivers have a duty to adjust the way they are driving to make sure they are driving in the safest manner possible
Why Do I Need a Trucking Accident Lawyer?
If your loved one has been killed in a trucking accident in California, you have the right to seek compensation for any losses that your loved one suffered as well as losses that affect you in relation to your loved one’s death. While you may be able to get an insurance payout, it will likely not be the full amount that you are entitled to, likely leaving you with great financial burden.
Hiring an experienced fatal truck accident lawyer in California will allow you the greatest chance to obtain the compensation that you are entitled to in order to help ease some of the financial burden you are dealing with as a result of your loved one’s death. Money can never bring your loved one back, but money can help ease the financial burden you are facing.
If You Lost a Loved One in an 18 Wheeler Wreck, Call Our Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer in California
After the wrongful death of a loved one in a trucking accident in California, call the Caruso Law Offices, P.C. to learn how we can help you recover compensation for your loved one’s pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income support, loss of consortium, and other wrongful death or survival claim damages. Our personal injury lawyers offer FREE consultations, so call to schedule yours today by dialing (505) 384-7865.
We handle causes throughout New Mexico, including Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Roswell, Cuervo, Rio Rancho, Clovis, Farmington, Hobbs, Albuquerque where our office is located, and anywhere else throughout New Mexico. We also have a second trucking accident office in California, serving those in Inland Empire County and San Bernardino County, as well as those who have been catastrophically injured or wrongfully killed through California. Please call to schedule for FREE appointment by dialing (505) 384-7865 or contact us through our website’s easy to use and convenient contact box available here.