I have spent the majority of my life in Albuquerque and Los Lunas, New Mexico. I am a 2005 graduate of Los Lunas High School, and a 2010 graduate of the University of New Mexico. I was a double major in college and earned my degrees in criminology and psychology. I continued my education at the University of New Mexico School of Law and graduated in 2013. I was admitted to the New Mexico State Bar in 2013.
In the fall of 2013 I moved to Deming where I represented clients in general civil litigation matters. I moved back home to Albuquerque after a year in Deming because it was time for me to come home and so I could work under some of the most experienced defense attorneys in New Mexico.
Like Mark Caruso, I am a former insurance company attorney. For years I represented insurance companies and their insureds in the defense of civil litigation matters including personal injury, transportation/trucking, legal malpractice, insurance coverage/bad faith, product liability, and multi-party complex litigation.
My time as a defense attorney provided me with a unique perspective on the handling, valuation, and defense of injury and insurance law matters. Ultimately, my desire is to fight for the rights of people who have been injured or killed due to the negligent and reckless conduct of others; and to fight for those who have not been treated fairly by insurance companies who put their own interests ahead of its consumers.
This is why I am honored to be a part of Caruso Law Offices. I am committed to providing the most effective legal services available to get you the most money possible for your loss.
I understand that simply saying as much does not make it so, but my record speaks for itself. I have extensive experience negotiating and trying cases in state and federal court; in depth knowledge of state and federal practice and procedure; and knowledge of appellate practice in the New Mexico Court of Appeals, the New Mexico Supreme Court, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
I am available to personally answer all of your questions, explain your rights and help you achieve justice. Remember, justice is not automatic; I will fight for you to get you the justice you deserve.
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- (Honor Roll – Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Fall 2012, Spring 2013)
- University of New Mexico (B.A., Criminology and Psychology, 2010)
- New Mexico, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 2017
- American Bar Association
- New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association
Appellate and Reported Cases
- Amparan v. Demir
- 2018 U.S. App. LEXIS 3318 (10th Cir. 2018)
- 234 F. Supp. 3d 1110 (D.N.M. 2017)
- Computer One, Inc. v. Gilstrap
- 2017 N.M. App. Unpub. LEXIS 121 (Apr. 11, 2017) (cert denied)
- President & Fellows of Harvard Coll. v. Elmore
- 222 F.Supp.3d 1050 (D.N.M. Apr. 22, 2016)
- 2016 U.S. Dist LEXIS 49717 (D.N.M. Apr. 13, 2016)
- 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 178092 (D.N.M. Nov. 9, 2015);
- Essex Ins. Co. v. McClellan-Vick Consulting, Inc.
- 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 113961 (D.N.M. Aug. 25, 2016)
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Allen
- 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 71959 (D.N.M. June 2, 2016)
- 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 48492 (D.N.M. Apr. 6, 2016)