Injuries or Death in Albuquerque Car Accidents
Car accidents can be very violent events. These large boxes of metal can collide at high speeds which can twist and bend metal, and tear apart thick rubber tires. It is no surprise that any individuals inside of these motor vehicles can be seriously injured, maimed, or killed. Even at low speeds car accidents can cause debilitating injuries to the most sensitive and prone areas of our bodies, such as the lower back or neck.
Here at the Caruso Law Offices, P.C., our experienced Albuquerque car accident attorneys have handled some very serious and deadly car accident. We have a strong knowledge base not only on the law, but also on the medicine to help explain a car accident victim’s injuries to the judge or jury. We understand how devastating it can be for a family to have a member seriously injured or killed as a result of a car accident, and we help take the burden of worrying about the law off the victim’s shoulders and onto ours so the victim can focus on healing.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed in a car accident, please contact us today for a FREE consultation by dialing (505) 883-5000.
Most Common Types of Injuries in Albuquerque Car Accidents
There are many different types of potential injuries which could occur in any car accident. Generally, the higher the speed and the larger the vehicles involved, the worse the injuries following a car accident. This is why tractor trailer truck accidents, semi accidents, or other large, commercial trucking accidents on interstates or highways are some of the most catastrophic motor vehicle accidents.
The most common types of injuries in car accidents are the following:
- Whip lash injuries;
- Broken bones (particularly in the feet, hands, or ribs);
- Lacerations, cuts, abrasions, or bruises, including deep or large ones causing permanent scars;
- Back injuries, particularly to the lower back and neck (cervical neck), some which may require surgical intervention such as fusions or discectomies;
- Burning injuries, especially in truck accidents due to chemicals being transported;
- Torn rotator cuffs or shoulder injuries, usually due to seatbelts;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Torn or damaged knee cartilage or ligaments, including the meniscus, ACL, LCL, PCL, MCL;
- Nerve damage;
- Brachial plexus injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Broken bones in the limbs, like the legs (femur) or arms (humerus);
- Post-concussion injuries;
- Airbag injuries, including broken nose or loss of teeth;
- Embedded glass injuries, particularly in arms or hands;
- Loss of eye or eyesight due to collision or airbag deployment;
- Permanent paralysis;
- Wrongful death; and
- Other serious injuries.
Contact an Experienced Albuquerque Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an Albuquerque car accident, call the experienced Albuquerque car accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Offices, P.C. today by dialing (505) 883-5000 You can also contact us on our website through the easy to use and convenient Contact box located by clicking here.